065 tia portal v16 & factory i_o
您好,个人,我们学习如何使用便携式版本 16 连接到工厂或软件。
Hello, individual, we learn how can we connect to factory or software with the portable version 16.
我将为工厂打开一个项目,嗯,一个模板,好的,这将是 15,也是升级版本 16。
I will open a project, the um, for the factory, a template, OK, and this will be 15 and also it's upgraded version 16.
好吧,我会说不,这个新项目现在正在开放。
OK, and I will say no, this new project is opening now.
我们如何通过主大厅的网络服务器到达这个工厂,我们的模板项目,首先,我打开了哪个项目。
How can we reach to this factory, our template project via web server in the main lobby, first of all, which project that I opened.
我将向您展示这是我们的项目。
I will show you this is our project.
好的,所以在这里,当你打开它时,它会带有FPGA。
OK, so in here, when you open it, it will come with FPGA.
之前我打开它并将其放入一个小图表中。
And previously I opened it and I put it to a little diagram.
所以也许首先,我们需要打开它,这里是版本 15,我将打开它,好吗?
So maybe first of all, we will we need to open it brose and here, version 15, I will open it, OK?
现在它正在开放,需要升级,我会说升级。
And now it's opening and it needs to be upgraded and I will say upgrade.
如果我打开我的网络浏览器,您就可以看到这一点。
And if I go to my Web browser, you can see this.
链接或者这个连接这个连接,你会在这里看到下载的便携版15,它是兼容的,兼容Virgin 16,你需要下载这个因素,你的模板,一个七千二百一十五。
Link or this connection in this connection, you will see in the here download for the portable version 15, it is compatible, compatible with the Virgin 16, you need to download this factor, your template, a seven one thousand two hundred fifteen.
如果您离开,请单击它。
If you left, click to it.
你可以看到。
You can see it.
是下载的吗?
Is it a download?
它有五百千字节。
And it is five hundred and kilobyte.
这是非常非常小的文件。
It's really, really small file.
好的,当你打开它时,它会尝试升级它。
OK, and when you open it, it will be trying to upgrade it.
它是Godor,但它没有开放,它仍在升级,现在它正在开放项目,并且新项目已开放。
And it's Godor, but it is not opening, it's still upgrading and now it's opening the project and the new project is opened.
在这里您可以进入主大厅的节目区。
And in here you can go to program blocks in the main lobby.
你会看到它是一个默认的程序区域,它是 F.P.,编程语言。
You will see it is a default program area and it is F.P., the programming language.
它被定义为FBT。
It's defined as FBT.
所以我会让这意味着或成为这样,我将创建一个新博客。
So I will let this mean or be and I will create a new blog.
这个组织将作为编程语言,小图表。
And this organization will be as programming language, little diagram.
在这里我会把这个函数放在这里,好吗?
And in here I will put this function to here, OK?
这是我要做的第一件事和第二件事,我将创建场景。
And this is the first thing and the second thing I will go to and I will create the scenes.
好的,这就是从 A 到 B 的非常非常基本的场景,我选择了它。
OK, and this is the really, really basic scenes from A to B, and I selected it.
在这里的文件区域中你可以看到驱动程序,好的,如果你离开,单击到七个PLCC,你可以看到这是默认配置。
And in here in the file area you can see the drivers, OK, and if you left, click to a seven PLCC, you can see this is default configuration.
如果我连接,如果我按下连接,它将尝试连接到我的模拟器。
If I connect, if I press to connect, it will try to connect to my simulator.
这是我的模拟器。
This is my simulator.
首先,我们有一个传感器和一个传送带。
And first of all, what we have, we have a sensor and we have a conveyor.
这是输出,这是输入。
This is output and this is input.
那么让我们来到这里吧。
So let's come to here.
这是一个程序。
And it's a program.
这是输入零点零。
This is input zero point zero.
我所知道的是零点零。
And what I know this is zero point zero.
如果你去factor IO软件,你可以看到输入零点零分配给传感器输入输出,零点零分配给转换输出。
And if you go to factor IO software, you can see input zero point zero is assigned to sensor the input output, zero point zero assigned to convert output.
好的,现在我将把这个项目下载到我的模拟器上。
OK, now I will do a download this project to my simulator.
现在我们将尝试上网,我们将尝试下载而不是我的模拟器,但有一个问题。
Now we will try to go online and we will do try to do a download and not my simulator's, but there is a problem.
好的,我会说 Tanso and Klaus p.l.c.
OK, I will say Tanso and Klaus p.l.c.
模拟器,现在我将重新启动它。
simulator and now I will restart it.
好吧,如果你想年复一年地下载这个项目,在你项目打开这个项目后,你需要,呃,重新启动你的模拟器,好吗?
OK, if you want to do a download this project after year after year, after you project this open this project, you need to do, uh, and restart your simulator, OK?
这真的很重要,因为它不是,呃。
This is really important because it is not, uh.
正确下载并纠正我,找到一个模拟器,我说,好吧,很多,现在启动一个模块并完成。
Correctly downloading and correct me, finding a simulator and I say, OK, lot, and now start a module and finish.
现在我们可以监控这些值。
Now we can monitor these values.
好的,现在我们可以说连接到我的 p.l.c.
OK, and now what we have, we can say connect to my p.l.c.
模拟器。
simulator.
现在我们正在尝试连接它,连接到一个七模拟器。
Now we are trying to connect it, connect to a seven simulator.
这个模拟器这个模拟器运行这个程序好不好?
This simulator and this simulator is run this program, OK?
我将在这里考虑因素,我们需要等待正确调用并成功连接。
And I will go to factor here and we need to wait to call correctly and successfully connection.
现在我们连接了。
Now we connected.
好吧,没关系,现在我可以回去了。
OK, this is OK, and now I can go back.
我可以开始了。
And I can start.
现在它正在发挥作用。
Now it is working.
好的,这是输出,所以它正在工作,因此您可以检查我们有输出,现在它将停止。
OK, so here is output, so it is working so you can check we have an output and now it will be stopped.
此框已停止。
This box is stopped.
为什么?
Why?
因为输入没了,OK,正常子句输入,所以可以看到没了。
Because the input is gone, OK, normal clause input, so you can see it is gone.
如果我把这个说得更清楚一点。
If I make this up a little bit more clear.
也许就是这样,我可以尝试一次。
Maybe it's like this, I can try once to.
让与你相似的多一点。
Make similar to you a little bit more.
好的,现在我们在门户中听到的内容,我可以将其制作成这样并用于屏幕。
OK, now what we hear in the portal, I can make it like this and for the screen.
好的,如果我重新启动此配置,您可以看到谈话通常与传感器紧密接触,因此它会向前、向前、向前、向前。
OK, and if I restart this configuration, you can see the talk is normally close contact for the sensor, so it is going forward and forward and forward and forward.
当检测到传感器时,您可以看到盒子。
And you can see when the sensor is detected, the box.
所以这个输入就消失了。
So this input is gone.
所以输出就停止了。
So the output is stopped.
那么我们如何才能在网上考虑您的手牌呢?
So this is how can we go on line to factor in your hand?
我们如何使用这个模拟器将我们的应用程序转换为可连接因子的便携式版本 16?
How can we use this simulator for our applications into a portable version 16 you can connect a factor with?
我想再次向您展示文件和驱动程序。
Again, I want to show you the file and drivers.
在这里你需要说七家 p.l.c.
And in here you need to say a seven p.l.c.
模拟器。
simulator.
如果您更改场景,这些输入和输出也会更改。
If you change your scenes, these inputs and outputs also change.
比如在缓冲站。
For example, in the buffer station.
如果你去缓冲站,你会看到驱动程序,并且根据这些输入和输出,你可以在模拟器中看到很多输入和输出。
If you go that in buffer station, you will see drivers and you can see in the simulator a lot of inputs and outputs according to these inputs and outputs.
另外,您还可以更改其他内容。
Also, you can change something else.
例如,你可以说 Rombauer,这里没有使用它。
For example, you can say Rombauer, it is not used in here.
例如,你可以把这个房间放到这里。
You can put this room over to here, for example.
你可以改变它。
You can change it.
你可以适应它,好吗?
You can adapt it, OK?
如果你想连接它,你需要点击连接按钮,你需要编写你的程序来听听你需要什么来使用这个模板。
And you want if you want to connect it, you need to click to connect button and you need to write your program to hear what you need to use this template.
好的,这个功能正在帮助连接您的版本。
OK, this function is helping to connect your version.
十六到因素软件门户。
Sixteen to a portal to factor software.
所以首先,你需要什么,你需要打开这个模板,然后你就可以在这里编写你的程序。
So first of all, what you need, you need to open this template and after that you can write your programs to here.
好的,我在下一个视频中完成了该视频。
OK, I'm finished for this video here in the next video.